Are you an experienced travel consultant tired of commuting into the city? Do you want to work for a global company that offers world-class training as well as discounted travel?
An award-winning luxury travel company based in South West London are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their air travel team. You will be working alongside a supportive team to answer customer enquiries, amend bookings and handle all air travel queries for incoming bookings. This position is ideal for someone looking to leave a high street travel agent and work for a boutique travel company.
- Checking and issuing tickets from Queues, insuring flights are booked within the company’s guidelines and/or passengers' wishes and that fare is correct at the time of ticketing
- Checking and booking flights requested by reservation team
- Checking flights booked by our automated system
- Handling special requests for passengers such as wheelchair assistance, special meals etc.
- Handling queries from other departments, passengers or agents over the phone and by emails
- Handling flight amendments, schedule changes, cancellations and refunds as per the company's guidelines
- Understanding fares, net fare contracts and ability to use Sabre
- Ensure customers are invoiced in a timely manner with correct flights details
- Handling upgrade requests
- Make outbound calls to offer additional services and flight upgrades
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years' experience using a GDS (Ideally Sabre or Amadeus, Galileo or Worldspan)
- Excellent verbal and written communicator, articulate with strong interpersonal skills
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Excellent data entry skills and attention to detail
Pay and Hours:
Salary £20,000-£23,000 + £3k Bonus + fantastic benefits
Monday to Friday, 9.00am-5.30pm, with occasional Saturday work
If you think you would be suitable for this role, please don’t hesitate to apply now! You can apply via email on email@example.com or give us a call on 020 8780 9922!