Training Adminstrator £25-£28 K + Benefits- Chelsea -great Offices overlooking the river & near tube
An exciting international business services company are looking for a motivated Administrator to support their fantastic training team in Chelsea, South West London. This excellent role is offering a competitive salary of £25K-£28K plus outstanding benefits.
This role is perfect for you if you are looking for a training opportunity or an administrator role in a fast paced environment.
This company is growing at 30% per annum, and so offer genuine opportunities for progression. The working environment is very friendly and very sociable, with sports teams, summer parties and events, whilst the company have international offices in places such as New York and South Africa. This is a great opportunity for you to develop professionally and take your career to the next level.
As the successful Training Administrator you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Provide full admin support for a team of trainers via email and phone
- Arranging, coordinating and booking training venues and catering worldwide
- Collating and distributing course materials.
- Organising International travel arrangements for the training team
- Tracking and noting course budgets, flagging up any concerns
- Updating training KPI’s and financial dashboards on Salesforce.
- Maintaining and processing financial information, including invoices and expenses
As the successful Training Administrator you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a training environment or an administration role would be beneficial.
- Salesforce knowledge and experience is essential.
- Exposure to accounts and knowledge of processing invoices is desirable.
- Socially confident in dealing with different international cultures.
This brilliant role is Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.30pm with a fantastic salary of £25K-£28K plus lovely benefits the company offers such as, Summer BBQ’s, Christmas parties and many more social events.
If this role is for you, please apply and send your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8780 9922.