Tenders Administrator: Award winning legal firm!
Are you a target-driven person who loves working in an exciting and fast paced environment? Are you a fantastic administrator who is a bit bored of a normal, run of the mill office? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you to enter the exciting world of law and join one of the most vibrant teams in SW London.
We are currently seeking a Tenders Administrator to join a national legal firm based in a very accessible area of SW London!
Having been established for 30 years, the firm are going from strength and are now looking for a dynamic professional to join their team. The company will provide you with a sociable and exciting working environment. Employing around 300 people in total, your team will consist of 9: a mixture of Tenders, Marketing and Events.
As the successful Tenders Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Keeping the internal status report up to date
- Monitoring portals and tender alert emails
- Ensuring standard policies are up to date by corresponding with other internal support functions
- Working to tight deadlines
- Making sure that the firm follow tender best process at all times
- Assisting with presentations
- Ensuring that internal databases are kept up to date
To be successful as the new Tenders Administrator you will need:
- Excellent communication skills on all levels
- A solid working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages
- The ability to work independently but also be a team player
- A degree of flexibility, sometimes you will be required to past your standard hours
- The ability to multitask and prioritise your workload
In exchange for this you will receive a salary of £24k-£28k dependent on experience. Your working hours will be 09.00-17.30 Monday to Friday. That being said, the firm have recently introduced hot-desking and you are encouraged to work one day a week from home!
If you're a self-starter and proactive then you'll fit right in! This is an immediate start so if you would like to discuss the role then please don't hesitate to contact me: liam @ upgrade recruitment .co .uk it would be great to hear from you!