Internal Sales Executive £25,000 per annum + commission
The company has been operating for over 25 years with a great amount of projects in their portfolio including magazines and websites. The company thrives off delivering innovative resources as they focus on providing excellent service and exceeding their clients’ expectations with their distinctive marketing techniques.
They are now looking to hire a Internal Sales Executive who can deal with lead qualification. The ideal candidate will need to already have a good track record of telesales or/and telemarketing and a passion for hitting targets and KPI’s. The successful candidate will be someone who loves being on the phones.
Your responsibilities as the new Internal Sales Executive will include:
- You will be developing new opportunities for clients using ethical sales methods and delivering quality service.
- Business Development - this will require for you to build relationships with potential prospects in addition to business growth and providing client satisfaction.
- You will work with the project team where your duties will include being involved in marketing, production and the editorial departments
- Closing deals over the phone using more of a consultative approach
- Strategically creating new ideas that will constantly advance the company’s
- You’ll be involved in pricing negotiations and ensuring you hit weekly & monthly targets.
What you’ll need to succeed as the new Internal Sales Executive:
- You will need to be a goal orientated individual
- A team player
- You will need to be confident in negotiating deals
- You will need to be great at communicating with senior decision makers
- Focused mind-set, ambitious and a determined individual
Desired Requirements for the new Internal Sales Executive:
- Must be well presented
- Must live within a commutable distance from the London office
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for then please do not hesitate, apply now! You can apply via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or give Jim a call on 020 8780 9922.