A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Executive to join a fast-growing and exciting design company in South-West London. If you are currently a bored Business Development Executive looking for a more fulfilling role in client relations, this could be for you! This appointment-setting role, involves telephoning prospective clients to introduce yourself and the company, whilst appointment-setting for another colleague to visit .Paying a great base salary + commission, this is a B2B role.
The role involves;
- Identifying and researching your own prospective clients to call
- Calling target organisations to introduce yourself and the company.
- Appointment-setting and arranging for colleagues to visit your clients.
- Being empowered to develop your own client list and build new client relationships.
- Earning commission on all successful visits booked and earning additional commission on signed deals.
We are looking for a highly motivated ambitious person who, ideally, may have some experience in a client relationship role, either telesales or aB2B or B2C telemarketing.You may currently be working in a call-centre or in one of London estate agent (Foxtons, KFH or Marsh & Parsons) and now want a more team-based consultative, less high volume role? If so, this is perfect for you! .You will join a join a dynamic team who are supportive and nurturing with a strong focus on training and development, whilst coaching you in your career.
The hours are Mon-Fri 8.30am - 5pm - Based in smart offices, 5 minutes from the Tube and London Rail, the company have a very inclusive culture with regular company events, sports teams, themed days out and BBQ’s.
This position will be offered soon, so send your CV through to email@example.com or give him a call on 020 8780 9922!