A leading well-established organisation is looking for a motivated Team Administrator to join their fantastic team in Putney. This immediate start role, offering a competitive salary plus benefits is a great opportunity to work for a successful organisation. There are excellent perks with the role including a full training and mentoring development program.
You will be partnering with a range of departments such as, Customer Service, Finance & Management, People Management and Compliance to ensure these departments are running smoothly. This is a great opportunity for you to make a real impact in a leading well-established organisation where you can make the step to take your career to the next level.
As the successful Team Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Office support and raising invoices alongside the finance team.
- Managing the diaries of senior colleagues.
- Dealing with internal and external enquiries on the Help Desk.
- Tracking capital and revenue budgets and providing this information to the team.
- Supporting the Compliance Officer in the development and on-going administration of the compliance management systems.
- Ensuring Mangers are kept informed of their accountable codes.
As the successful Team Administrator you will have the following experience:
- Experience in an accounts or finance environment is essential.
- Previous administrative experience.
- Proven experience using databases and Excel spreadsheets.
- Dealing with the public face to face and over the phone.
- Excellent organisation skills and communication skills both written and oral.
This outstanding role is Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.00am with a competitive salary. You will have access to a team performance bonus and the lovely benefits the company offers such as, Summer BBQ’s, Christmas parties and many more social events. If this role is for you, please apply or and send your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8780 9922.