*Systems Administrator *Up to £28K per annum + amazing benefits! *In very accessible area of SW London! *Immediate start role!
A well-established, leading organisation are looking for a motivated Systems Administrator to join their exciting team in their beautiful office in a buzzy and sociable part of South-West London. Starting immediately, this role, offering a competitive salary of up to £28K is perfect for you if you are looking to join a great company in a professional yet fun office environment with no weekend work!
Does this sound like the role for you? If so, please read more!
As the successful Systems Administrator you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Act as the expert on the Learning Management System.
- Work closely with the Training Compliance Coordinator to review data and increase engagement.
- Collaborate with the Information and Technology team to improve the MyDetails platform.
- Work with both internal and external trainers.
- Build and continue relationships with external providers and stakeholders to develop the eLearning resources.
- Manage training rooms.
As the successful Systems Administrator you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent understanding of Virtual Learning Environments (VLEs) and Managed Learning Environments (MLEs).
- An understanding of web-based, multimedia, and mobile technologies.
- Administering eLearning programmes.
- Developing and integrating eLearning solutions.
- A high level of written and spoken communication.
- Ability to write reports and documents.
This amazing role is Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.30am with a fantastic salary of up to £28K with lovely benefits the company offers such as, Summer BBQ’s, Christmas parties and many more social events.
If this brilliant role is for you, please hit apply or email your CV to me & I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity. Due to the high level of applications, there may be a delay in our consultants getting back to you.