Do you enjoying talking and interacting with customers? Are you looking for a role that will allow you to gain vital administrative experience whilst not being stuck behind a desk all day? Do you want to work for a reputable company that will encourage and support you?
We are currently looking for friendly and motivated customer service executives to join a UK-leading company in one of their retail sites. This role is a fantastic mixture of administrative work and face to face customer service, providing a soft entry into admin whilst also giving you vital experience for your CV!
About the Role
As the Administrative Assistant/Customer Service Executive you will be:
- Consultative sales with clients face to face, over the phone and by email to generate sales revenue, resolve any queries and to confirm orders
- Booking appointments for customers through our sales department at head office
- Processing payments and orders
- Learning the product range and demonstrating how products function to customers
- Maintain and provide an excellent customer experience
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent customer service and client management skills
- Proactive, flexible and driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
Pay, Hours and Benefits
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm with occasional Saturday shifts of 9am - 1pm.
- In return you will be offered a salary of £20,000.
- You will also be offered 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
If all the above appeals to you please do not hesitate to contact Will at Upgrade Recruitment or apply directly here!