A small property firm who specialise in Residential surveying are looking to hire a Service Charge Accountant to join their Accounts team. The company boast over 20 years’ experience in managing properties across the UK.
As the successful Service Charge Accountant you will have a range of responsibilities ranging from
- Preparation of Year end service charge accounts including:
-Preparation of ETB
-Balance sheet reconciliations
-Raising balancing charges
- Experience with Qube software
- Act as the main point of contact for leaseholders and deal with enquires on the phone/ email/ online portal
- Create and issue budget template and input onto tramps system.
- Raising demands in accordance with the leases and within agreed time scales.
- Set up of the new sites, leases, units and service charge information onto property software.
- Set up of Financial information on the property software including apportionments, schedules and cost heads
- Dealing with new lease assignments
- Ground Rent processing and client payments
- Be the finance contact point for the estate managers.
- Run vat reports for sites if applicable
- Quarterly financial review meeting the estate team, reviewing costs and processing any corrections needed.
- Attendance at site meeting, usually in the evening.
- Check invoices are coded and costed correctly
As the successful Service Charge Accountant you will be happy working in a small finance team, as well as having excellent verbal communication skills. Working Monday to Friday: 9am – 6pm you will be rewarded with a package of between £30-40k DOE and a generous 25 days holiday.
To register interests please make contact with Rupert @ Upgrade Recruitment, all contact details can be found on the website