An international company are looking for a dynamic Senior Sales Executive to join their fantastic team in Putney. This excellent role is offering a competitive salary of £30K-£35K + commission plus outstanding benefits! This role is perfect for someone with a hunger to reach and exceed targets.
This company is growing at 30% per annum, offering genuine opportunities for progression. They are very sociable, with sports teams, summer parties and events also have international offices in places such as New York and Shanghai, which offer the opportunity to work abroad and travel internationally. This is a great opportunity for you to develop professionally and take your career to the next level.
As the successful Senior Sales Executive you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Generating new business as well as contacting existing clients in order to close deals and expand the business.
- Speak to clients and grow revenues within a specific client base.
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with clients, sponsors and partners.
- Managing customer accounts throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Representing the business in the UK and abroad; travelling to meet clients internationally
- Collating and producing sales plans and reports as required.
As the successful Senior Sales Executive you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of selling a product or service in a business to business context.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the sales process.
- Salesforce experience preferred but not essential.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- The ability to work both independently and as a team player.
This brilliant role is Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.30am with a fantastic salary of £30K-£35K plus commission of OTE to £45K and lovely benefits the company offers such as, Summer BBQ’s, Christmas parties and many more social events.
If this role is for you, please apply or and send your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8780 9922.