We are looking for a Senior Public Relations Executive to join an amazing travel company in South West London. As a Senior PR Executive you will be responsible for protecting and enhancing the company’s reputation, brand attributes and awareness in the public domain. This immediate start role in a buzzy environment is a brilliant opportunity if you are a PR Executive and looking to take the next step in your career to a Senior PR level.
You will be working closely with the Head of PR. The great appeal of this role is that it combines both digital and traditional PR techniques and so you will be developing some fantastic skills. Based in beautifully refurbished offices, the company offers excellent perks with the role including a full training and development program where you will be mentored along the way. The company also offers the opportunity for promotion and a chance to grow and develop your career in this international high profile organisation!
As the successful Senior Public Relations Executive you will be required to carry out the following:
- Developing the company’s annual and quarterly PR plans with the Head of PR.
- Executing quarterly PR plans for the company’s products.
- Managing PR support for trade shows and consumer events.
- Drafting media materials including releases and Q&As.
- Managing any ad-hoc special projects.
- Managing the company’s UK Press Office.
- Support the PR assistant in their development.
- Support the Head of PR in managing sponsorships and partnerships.
- Attending media meetings.
As the successful Senior Public Relations Executive you will ideally have the following skills/experience:
- Graduate calibre given the level of correspondence.
- An executive with strong experience or a senior account executive from a PR agency.
- Travel industry experience is desirable.
- Experience of developing and implementing PR plans.
- Knowledge of dealing directly with media in a busy environment.
- Experience in preparing written correspondence.
- Excellent communications skills, written and interpersonal.
- Good organisational and prioritising skills.
- IT Literate - experience of travel reservation systems.
This wonderful role is Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.30pm with a competitive plus the lovely benefits the company offers including, 25 days holiday, Summer BBQs and Christmas parties. If this role is for you, please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8780 9922.