Are you a Senior Personal Assistant tired of commuting into the city? Do you want to work for a local company within an ever-expanding industry? If you’re used to providing administrative support to Senior Management then this is the next challenge for you!
We are looking for a Senior Executive Assistant to join a thriving international company providing administrative support to one of the company Vice Presidents. This role is perfect for someone who is looking for a Senior Personal Assistant role, combining the professionalism and buzz of London without the typical hassle of commuting as the company is located very close to public transport.
About the Role
- Organising and maintaining the diary of the Vice-President
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests
- Arranging complex travel, visas and accommodation
- Drafting itineraries for travel both in UK and abroad.
- Booking taxis and airport transfers.
- Scheduling complex and fluid cross border meetings, booking meeting rooms and arranging catering and IT support as required.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Taking minutes during meetings
- Maintaining office systems, including data management, hard copy filing
- Preparing monthly expense reports.
- Scheduling and managing offsite team workshops and events.
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as required.
The ideal person for this role will be able to:
- Previous experience as a Personal Assistant to senior management level
- Capable demeanour with the ability to handle confidential data
- Reliable, with a recognised ability in planning and streamlining processes
- A proven ability to maintain strong working relationships with senior partners, peers and stakeholders, both internal and external
- Ability to maintain a flexible working attitude, remain calm under pressure and maintain a high level of personal integrity
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly proactive with an ability to work without supervision and take ownership over tasks
- SAP training and experience would be highly advantageous
Pay, Hours and Benefits
This role is Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm and you will be paid a salary of £35,000 - £40,000 plus access to a team performance bonus and benefits commensurate with this position. If all of the above appeals to you please do not hesitate to get in touch with Jim on 020 8780 9922, or apply directly here!