Do you love the unexpected? A fast growing events company currently looking to expand into new regions including Asia, Latin America and North America are looking to hire a Senior Conference Producer.
Working across a varied portfolio of market leading events you will have the ability to shape the future direction and strategy of the business, meaning you will have a great opportunity to carve out a name for yourself in the industry!
You will be given the chance to work on existing events as well as produce other events as they are launched in key markets.
As the successful Senior Conference Producer you will have the following responsibilities:
- Conduct in-depth market research through desktop research, telephone interviews and external client meetings
- Investigate and generate new topic ideas in alignment with global trends
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders including committee members, shareholders and senior level industry professionals
- Identify and research new business opportunities to secure outside industry expertise
- Assist in writing business plans, marketing and sales briefs and project manage the delivery of events
- Work with the PR agency and marketing team to develop the PR and marketing strategies
- Management of the events on site, including dealing with speakers and delegates
To be successful in the role of Conference Producer you will have the following attributes:
- Up to 2 years’ experience in conference production
- Independent and eager to take ownership
- Strategic thinking and forward planning
- Adventurous and willing to try new things
- Embrace and drive change
You will receive fantastic benefits including:
- 25 days annual holiday + birthday as an extra day off
- Healthcare and Pension schemes
- In-house learning and achievement department
- Employee referral scheme - up to £1000
- Regular work events including Summer & Xmas parties
If you are interested in hearing more please get in touch with Will @ Upgrade Recruitment, all contact details can be found on the Upgrade Recruitment website or apply directly here!