A lively, fast paced global events company are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their buzzy team in wonderful offices, near the river in Fulham. This immediate start role, offers amazing benefits including summer BBQs and many social events. Responsibilities as the Senior Account Manager will be to introduce a range of sponsorship packages to high end clients. If you are confident meeting with clients and have an understanding with experience of sales, this role is perfect for you!
This company are very sociable, with sports teams, summer parties and events also have international offices which offer the opportunity to work abroad and travel internationally. This company is growing at 30% per annum, offering a real opportunity for you to progress in the company. This is an amazing opportunity to develop your career and take your career to the next level.
As the successful Senior Account Manager you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- To hit revenue targets by selling consistently to all targets.
- Explain to the client the benefits of sponsoring the events.
- Meet with clients face to face to present and sell sponsorship packages.
- Send weekly sales reports to your manager.
- Attend the events and network with clients face to face.
- Selling sponsorship packages primarily for meetings in EMEA.
As the successful Senior Account Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in sponsorship sales, delegate sales or account management.
- Excel in face to face selling and presenting to clients.
- Generating new business leads from cold calling.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of Salesforce CRM is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Packages.
- Highly motivated and ambitious.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
This wonderful role is Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.30pm with a fantastic salary of £40K-£45K plus the lovely benefits the company offers including, 25 days holiday, Summer BBQs, Christmas parties and many more! If this role is for you, please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8780 9922.