A buzzy events company in fabulous offices in Fulham are looking for a Science Editor to join their successful team. This immediate start role, offering a very competitive salary plus benefits is a great way to develop your experiences and take the next step in your career. The successful Science Editor will grow the company’s global brand and membership through premium quality content and establishing a thought leadership position.
This company with international offices are growing at 30% per annum and offer the opportunity to work abroad and travel internationally.
As the successful Science Editor you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Create original content to drive engagement and brand equity.
- Produce relevant content with the marketing team to support event marketing campaigns.
- Work with the Head of Sales to develop proposals and the annual inventory.
- Establish and manage the content project schedules.
- Manage the editorial strategy.
- Write and build the newsletter.
- Attend and repot key industry events.
- Maintain the website ensuring the best SEO is followed.
- Ensure all content initiatives are of the highest quality.
- Produce weekly team updates on upcoming content.
As the successful Sceince Editor you will have the following skills and experience:
- Dynamic writing to create gripping headlines and editorial pieces.
- A scientific background is essential.
- Demonstrated an exceptional consistent editorial judgement with strong decision making skills.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Ability to react and respond positively to feedback from stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Proactive with the ability to anticipate business needs.
- Knowledge of today’s digital media, trends and challenges.
This wonderful role is Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.30pm with a competitive salary plus the lovely benefits the company offers including, 25 days holiday, Summer BBQs, Christmas parties and many more! If this role is for you, please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8780 9922.