As a sales negotiator you will be joining a family run company in the heart of South-West London and assisting in their continued expansion. This would provide you with a chance to break into the property market in an organisation which is geared towards both personal and professional growth.
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective buyers
- Registering applicants details and fully understanding their requirements
- Booking and conducting viewings, following up with feedback to buyer and vendor
- Negotiating offers between all parties
- Assisting with the marketing for new business
- Focusing on client care and customer service
- Experience is ideal but not essential, however some experience in sales is required
- Impeccable communication and customer service skills
- Strong organisational skills and a professional manner
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Target driven
- Determined and willing to go the extra mile
- Company car or car allowance if car already owned
- Being a part of a value-driven family run company
- Working hours are 8:45 -7 Monday to Thursday and 8:45-6 Friday and Saturday with 1 Saturday off a month.
- Pay is £16 – 22,000 plus commission
If all the above appeals to you then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8780 9922.