A large events & exhibitions company are looking to hire a Sales Manager to join their growing team. They are searching for a high-performing Sales Manager who wants to help the company hit their ambitious growth objectives.
The company specialise in putting on training courses for managers, directors and Executive directors in a very fast-growing, ever expanding international market place. The business has grown substantially over the past decade
Do you want to have the opportunity to earn uncapped commission?
Is your current sector of work stagnant?
- Management and development of the sales team to meet sales targets.
- Telesales to existing and potential customers to meet sales revenue targets.
- In conjunction with the Portfolio Director developing strategies and initiatives to ensure the ongoing growth and development of the Portfolio.
- Creation, monitoring and evaluation of individual and team sales pipelines.
- Weekly reporting on sales plans and activities to the Portfolio Director
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with clients
- Attending and participating at industry functions and events
- Ensuring that all sales administration is completed to a high standard and in a timely manner
- Attending training courses as directed by line manager
In return you will be offered a salary of £30,000 per annum + uncapped commission.
The role will suit a highly motivated, ambitious sales person, with a track record of develop sales strategies and initiatives to ensure the on-going growth of the portfolio whilst still achieving sales targets.
Fantastic staff benefits include 25 days holiday, £1000 employee referral scheme, season ticket loans, birthday as a day off, pension scheme and many others
To register your interest please contact Rupert @ Upgrade Recruitment