Do you want first-class training in sales? Do you want to work for a company 1st in its field in Europe and 4th in the world? Then look no further!
We are looking for energetic and motivated sales individuals to join a well-established publishing company in Bank launching a brand new digital product. You will be offered unparalleled training in sales techniques in a supportive and professional environment. This role is perfect for someone with a natural competitive edge looking to break into a sales role and maximise potential early on!
About the Role
As the successful sales executive your key responsibilities would be:
- Booking appointments with top-level decision makers from any industry
- Screen sharing with these decision makers in order to demonstrate the capabilities of their software
- Searching and resourcing for prospective sales opportunities
- Maintaining existing customers
- Keeping the internal database up to date with all relevant information on customers and clients
You will also have the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- A real drive to succeed and ability to motivate yourself
- A desire to learn and grow within sales
- Natural competitive edge
- Previous sales experience is preferred, but with the quality of training is not essential!
Pay, Hours and Benefits
- This is a temp-to-perm role and pay will be matched accordingly
- Between £10 - £12 p/h depending on experience
- Commission is uncapped with very generous thresholds: 125% of commission when you hit target!
- Top performers each month receive monetary bonuses as well as prizes
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm with NO WEEKENDS EVER
If all of the above appeals to you or you have any further questions then please do not hesitate to contact Will at Upgrade Recruitment either by calling 020 8780 9922 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org