A market leading law firm is looking for an enthusiastic Sales Executive to join their expanding team. This is a permanent job. The office is in a very accessible area of West London and offers a tight-knit team environment with a dynamic edge. This immediate start role is offering a competitive salary of up to £21,000 plus a further £7,000 OTE!
When successful you will receive unrivalled training and the chance to progress within this innovative company. You will also go straight on to their amazing commission scheme which means one thing: more money! The key part of the role is dealing with inbound customer enquiries , which flood in through on-line and paid for promotions.
The company have been established for many years ,and are based in lovely riverside offices. There is a great office atmosphere , with fantastic Christmas Parties , summer BBQ's and nights out.
As the successful Sales Executive you will have the following responsibilities:
- Call clients and arrange appointments for the company’s field-based consultants to visit the client in their home.
- Adapting your approach to different lead sources and different types of clients
- Following up calls within expected timeframes and organising call backs at appropriate times
- Organising lead and diary information efficiently and effectively and maintaining accurate records.
- To represent the company professionally and explain our service including basic legal concepts in a clear and eloquent manner.
As the successful Sales Executive you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent phone manner.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to meet sales targets with a proven track record.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A positive team player attitude.
Hours & Salary:
- Monday to Friday - 8.45am to 5.00pm or 9.45am to 6.00pm.
- Alternate Saturdays - 9.00am to 1.15pm.
- Equivalent to 37.5 hours per week.
- Basic salary £18,000 to £21,000 depending on experience.
- Commission £3,000 to £7,000 depending on performance.
If this role is for you, please email your CV to me & I will be in touch to discuss to opportunity. Sadly, due to the high level of applications, only successful application will be acknowledged, However don’t be disheartened from applying for similar future roles.