A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a dynamic results orientated Sales Consultant to join the team based in South West London.
As a Sales Consultant you will report to the Sales Manager and work in close collaboration with the rest of the sales, marketing and product teams.
Your accountabilities will include:
- Achieve and exceed sales and revenue targets.
- Provide excellent customer service when selling the range of Company’s brands and product ranges.
- Utilise all Company and relevant CRS (Computer Reservations Systems) in line with Company standards.
- Manage a booking routine in well organised manner.
Required Skills and Experience:
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- A genuine interest in the travel industry proven by independent travel and acquisition of travel industry qualifications.
- Experience in CRS e.g. Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre is essential.
- Experienced in web site technology
- High level of IT literacy.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise.
- Good geographical knowledge.
Interpersonal qualities and Educational qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work flexibly to the needs of the business and under pressure.
- Ability to think outside the box and be open to new challenges.
- Open minded to development and available to attend onsite training sessions either in or outside trading hours.
- Flexible to attend supplier training events and/or educationals.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
This is a great opportunity so get your CV through to Sam – firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0208 780 9922