Do you want to go on holidays to exotic locations as part of your job? Are you experienced in customer service or sales and want to take the next step in your career? An award winning tour operator is looking to hire a Travel Sales Consultant to join their buzzing offices in SW London.
We are looking for a travel-mad individual to join a luxury company in SW London within their specialist consultant team. You will be joining a leading luxury travel provider and will be a vital part of maintaining their fantastic reputation amongst customers and peers. This is a great opportunity to gain both personal and professional growth within a leading luxury travel company.
About the Role:
As the successful Travel Sales Consultant you will have the following responsibilities:
- Deliver exceptional levels of customer service
- Respond to email enquiries from potential holiday goers
- Respond to all incoming telephone enquiries
- Respond to call back requests
- Follow pre-defined processes along the entire customer journey
- Focus on self-development through educational trips and research, to maximise product knowledge
- Maintain an audit trail of all communications with customers
- Ensure that all data exchanges with both clients and suppliers, including storage, are GDPR compliant
To be successful in the role of Travel Sales Consultant ideally you will have some of the following experience:
- A proven track record in a service orientated environment
- Solid sales background with an emphasis on customer relations
- Ability to forge and maintain strong working relationships
- Passport and ability to travel abroad in spring and autumn
Pay and Hours:
Starting salary £18k with commission and a realistic OTE of £45k!
Monday to Friday: 9am - 6pm based in SW London
To discuss the role in more detail please contact Will @ Upgrade Recruitment by calling 020 8780 9922 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org