A company based in Wimbledon, London are looking for a specialist sales associate who will be the first point of contact for their direct and travel agency partners. You will need to be an individual who has previously used their sales skills and experience to generate sales revenue.
You will be converting enquiries into bookings and making sure that the targets set for you are achieved whilst guaranteeing that exceptional customer services is provided at all times. You will be reporting to your sales team leader who then reports to the sales performance manager. The sales department is responsible for handling all of the inbound and outbound sales calls for customers.
They are offering a basic salary alongside an amazing OTE! The basic salary is £18,000 per annum and the OTE they are offering is at an amazing £60,000 with current first year employees making over £40,000 in their first year working there.
Your responsibilities as a Sales Associate:
- Converting enquiries into sales, matching products and applying service to the needs of customers.
- Managing your own bookings making outbound calls prior to departure and start assisting guests.
- Closing the sale at any opportunity given which will primarily be done by telephone.
- Developing an increase in the knowledge of products and geographical areas which will be done in training and also through your self-development whilst working on the job.
- Conducting outbound calls directly to clients or/and travel agents partners where you will be generating new leads.
- Demonstrating a drive for increase in calls volume and achieve 100% in booking accuracy where you’re ensuring that customers are aware of any relevant information that may impact their cruise experience.
- Checking availability, pricing and attempting to close the sale on every opportunity.
- Assisting customers with suggestions and ideas on products within the company’s portfolio.
- Flexibility to assist other departments with customer queries ensuring the customer is priority at all times.
- Ownership and accountability of own quality of work to minimise the risk of errors.
What you’ll need to succeed as a Sales Associate:
- Responsibility of meeting individual sales targets including revenue and conversion rates.
- Experience using various systems including Evolution (NVS), CRM and Microsoft Office to an intermediate level.
- Ability to meet team and departmental targets.
- A passion for customer service and an excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build trusting relationships with customers.
- A track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for then please do not hesitate, apply now! You can apply via email on email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8780 9922.