Sales & Lettings Negotiator £18-35k OTE + Car + Benefits
Are you looking to kickstart your career in property?
We are looking for an outgoing, motivated individual to join a very successful property company. Long established and very friendly, this company rarely have any vacancies, people are so happy working here, they never leave! Apply today.
A trainee Property Negotiator role, is a great way to start your career in property, learn how to buy/sell properties, build your knowledge and develop your experience. Paying £23k OTE (guaranteed for the first 3 months) + Car + Benefits. Based in South west London, you will be showing some of the finest properties in London, imagine the TIK-TOK videos !
As a property negotiator, you will be joining a family run company in the heart of South-West London supporting the team in their continued expansion, you will receive great training and learn from an experienced close-knit team. This role will provide you with a chance to break into the property market in an organisation which is geared towards both personal and professional growth.
Daily responsibilities involve.
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective buyers
- Registering applicants’ details and fully understanding their requirements
- Booking and conducting viewings, following-up with feedback to buyers and sellers
- Negotiating offers between all landlords & tenants or Buyers & Sellers.
- Advising clients on their offers and sales
- Assisting with the marketing for new business
- Focusing on client care and customer service
Desired Skills & Experience
- Some people-centred work experience in sales is required, in a Pub. Retail or contact centre
- Property Experience is ideal but not essential.
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Enthusiasm & Drive to succeed
- Good telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills and a professional manner
- Excellent People skills
- A full clean driving license is essential.
- Company car or car allowance if you are a car owner.
- Being a part of a value-driven family run company.
- Working hours are 8:45 -7 Monday to Thursday and 8:45-6 Friday and Saturday with 1 Saturday off a month.
- Salary is £23k (guaranteed commission for 12 weeks) or £18k + commission.
Apply today, interview next week, start in April
If all the above appeals to you then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Sam@upgraderecruitment.co.uk or call 0208 780 9922