An exciting international events company are looking for a motivated Sales Account Manager to join their fantastic team in, South West London. This immediate start role is offering an amazing salary of up to £33K with OTE of £55K and outstanding benefits.
This role is perfect for you if you have 6 months or more of telephone-based sales experience and now looking for the next step in your career as it will offer wonderful support, training, and an opportunity for progression in a professional yet fun environment.
This company is growing at 30% per annum, offering a real opportunity for progression. With international offices you will have the opportunity to work abroad and travel worldwide. This is an amazing opportunity to develop your career and take your career to the next level.
As the successful Sales Account Manager, you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with new and existing clients, sponsors, and partners.
- Networking at face to face events to provide a personal level of service to customers and to understand their busines objectives.
- Building rapport both face to face and over the phone.
- Cross and upselling the portfolio of services to increase revenue.
- Hitting sales targets set annually, monthly and per event.
- Sourcing relevant new business.
- Representing the business at exhibitions in the UK and abroad.
- Liaising with the whole show team including sales, marketing, operations, and finance.
- Collating and producing sales plans and reports as required.
As the successful Sales Account Manager, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in digital media selling and live events.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of the sales process.
- Evidence of hitting targets and working in a sales environment.
- Calling potential and existing clients.
- Salesforce experience is preferred.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- The ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- A hunger to reach and exceed targets.
This brilliant role is Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.30pm with a fantastic salary of £33K with OTE of £55K and lovely benefits the company offers such as, Summer BBQ’s, Christmas parties and many more social events.
If this role is for you, please email your CV to me & I will be in touch to discuss to opportunity. Due to the high level of applications, there may be a delay in our consultants getting back to you.