Do you have an interest in politics? If so, this role is perfect for you! We are looking for a recent graduate or someone of graduate calibre. A highly successful international company are looking for a motivated Researcher to join a fantastic market leading team in their amazing, buzzing offices close to public transport, near the river in Fulham, South West London. This immediate start role, offering a salary of £22K-£25K plus benefits, is perfect for someone who is looking to expand and develop their skills as a Researcher in a professional environment as the role will offer outstanding support, training and an opportunity for progression.
As the successful Researcher you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Researching competitor events.
- Exploring geopolitical and commercial activity within the markets.
- Investigating current post-holders and industry contract information.
- Identifying industry experts.
- Working with key external stakeholders.
- Working with the marketing team to produce content pieces.
- Writing copy for email marketing.
- Updating event websites.
- Representing the company at events.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience, skills and behaviours:
- Graduate or graduate calibre.
- Excellent research skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral.
- The ability to rapidly develop competent knowledge.
- Creative and resourceful.
- The ability to break down complex concepts.
- Engaging, professional with a diplomatic manner.
- Experience of working in a team and independently.
The working hours are Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.30pm with a fantastic salary of £22K-£25K plus great benefits. You will have access to a team performance bonus and the lovely benefits the company offers such as, Summer BBQ’s, Christmas parties and many more social events. If this role is for you, please apply or and send your CV to Sam at Upgrade Recruitment or call Sam today!