Recruitment Consultant: £20k-£25k per annum + Benefits & Lucrative Commission Structure - Realistic 1st Year OTE of £35k+! Hybrid Working Model with Offices based in Putney. Amazing portfolio of clients, the perfect role for you to grow into a fully-fledged 360 recruitment consultant!
Established in 1998, Upgrade Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Agency in Putney who have won multiple awards/accreditations through providing excellent levels of service to clients & candidates alike! We are now looking for an ambitious Recruitment Consultant to join our team immediately! If you want to join a fast-paced business where you can develop a warm, successful business pipeline then this is the opportunity for you!
As the successful Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing business leads through various methods.
- Carrying out business development: calling businesses and expanding your own client base.
- Selling the features & benefits of the consultancy and its service.
- Arranging and attending client meetings pitching for business.
- Sourcing for candidates and ensuring suitability for roles via the phone and face-to-face.
- Organising interviews and preparing candidates for specific interviews.
- Obtaining feedback back from both candidates and clients post interview.
- Negotiating job offers and making sure they are all process leading to start are met.
- Forecasting monthly revenue and planning strategies to reach monthly/quarterly targets
To be successful as the new Recruitment Consultant you will:
- Have experience working in recruitment, sales, business development or similar position.
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Be a target-driven person with a track record of hitting revenue targets.
- Have the ability to build and maintain relationships.
Salary & Benefits: In return you will receive an annual salary of £20,000-£25,000 per annum + comms with a realistic 1st year OTE of £35k+. Additionally, you will receive benefits such as: 22 days holiday (plus bank hols & your Birthday off), competitive pension contributions, healthcare, amazing social activities & more!
To apply for the role please email your CV to me & I will be in touch to discuss to opportunity. Due to the high level of applications there may be a delay in our consultants getting back to you.