Friendly Receptionist for lovely company – Richmond/Twickenham–Immediate start – £19-23k
A friendly, fast-growing family company are looking for a receptionist to join their team.
Due to expansion, they have moved into beautiful new offices in Richmond near the river. As the successful receptionist, you will play a key role in the business and so must be well-presented, have excellent communication skills, be polite and professional.
We are looking for a graduate-calibre person, (not essential), you will have to exhibit good pc package skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the ability to work unsupervised.
If you are currently working as a receptionist or in a similar role, maybe in a hotel or leisure centre, but are now looking for the next step in your career…this is ideal. The main duties of the role are;
- Answering and screening incoming phone calls, taking messages
- Being responsible for reception, incl. booking meeting rooms, organising flowers.
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the office, being the face of the company
- Organising couriers, booking taxis, signing for deliveries.
- General reception duties. making teas and coffees
- Supporting the other directors and PA’s with any duties as required.
- Ad hoc admin duties as required.
This position is interviewing this week…starting soon. So get your skates on and apply!
Call 0208 780 9922 or email your cv to email@example.com