Do you have experience within logistics? Just graduated and looking for a role within operations?
We are looking for a purchasing and logistic administrator to join a fantastic, family-run company in SW London. You will be joining a market leader in their brand new head offices and will be part of a bustling and friendly team.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone with good administrative skills to get into a purchasing and logistics role. This role will offer you fantastic personal and professional growth through fantastic training and development.
About the Role
As the successful purchasing assistant you responsibilities will be:
- Placing purchase orders or warehouse stock and for installations
- Raising new product records
- Amending existing product records to reflect changes in price, descripotion etc.
- Performing stock transactions
- Liaising with supplies
- Monitoring and responding to departmental emails
- Arranging direct deliveries to showroom locations
- Assisting with quarterly stock take administration
As the Successful purchasing Assistant you will be:
- Able to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to handle confidential information
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Pay, Salary and Benefits:
- In return you will be offered a salary of £20,000
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30 - 5:30
- 28 days holiday and great training!
If you're interested in the role, please get in touch by calling Will @ Upgrade Recruitment on 020 8780 9922 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org