A leading well-established property organisation is looking for a motivated Receptionist to join their fantastic team in Putney. This immediate start role, offering a competitive salary plus benefits is a great opportunity to work for a successful organisation. There are excellent perks with the role including a full training and mentoring development program.
The Receptionist is the first point of contact for the clients and contractors, ensuring that the company delivers professional and friendly customer service in a consistent way.
As the successful Receptionist, you will be required to carry out the following opportunities:
- Answer all incoming calls, redirecting calls to relevant staff and recording messages accordingly.
- Monitor and process incoming emails.
- Managing key register system and liaise with contractors.
- Organise all incoming and outgoing post.
- Provide support to the Property Managers with correspondence including mail merges; including proof reading and sending out correspondence both by post and by email.
- Consult and maintain property and client database where needed.
- Meet & greet clients and guests, set up meeting room.
As the successful Receptionist, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Good working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel; including mail merges.
- Qube experience would be beneficial.
- Professional and friendly telephone manner.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Organised and structured.
- Eye for details.
- Able to cope with routine tasks.
This is an amazing role with lovely benefits the company offers such as, Summer BBQ’s, Christmas parties and many more social events. If this role is for you, please apply or and send your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8780 9922.