A leading property management company with over 50 years experience in the sector are looking to hire an experienced property manager to join their team for the start of 2017.
If you are looking for a new challenge in 2017, this varied role could be the perfect next step in your career. The role based in SW London within walking distance from the London Underground, South West Trains and local bus routes may suit someoene who is sick of the commute up into the City or West End!
- Drafting and serving S20 notices for major works.
- Manage portfolio in accordance with RICS Codes of Practice, ARMA rules and landlord and tenant legislation.
- To provide a full professional property management services for a portfolio of freehold/leasehold developments and individual properties on behalf of freehold clients, Developers and Resident Management Companies, proactively manage in accordance with the management agreement the terms of the lease/agreements and good current practice.
- Responding to pre-assignment enquiries.
- To manage in relation to company targets of income and service delivery.
- Dealing with leaseholders enquiries appertaining to the development.
- Responding to all correspondence/emails, telephone calls including those from Directors, lessees and tenants.
- Prepare and draft minutes of Board meetings for approval by the Directors.
- Good understanding of lease terms and ability to write to lessees/tenants/letting agents in relation to any matters which may contravene the terms of the lease, i.e. noise/nuisance, satellite dishes, wood floors, pets, etc.
- Be prepared to deal with any issue that may arise during the course of the Management of the properties.
- Ensure the property operates as smoothly as possible.
Along with the Property Management side you will be responsible for budgets & accounts, inspections, insruance & maintenance
Hours are Monday to Friday: 9am - 5.30pm + 25 days annual holiday and other benefits