An excellent opportunity has arisen based in Wimbledon, London. We are looking for you to join our firm as an events project manager. We purely deal with events and we are currently looking to continue our successful journey and also grow more within 2019. You will be growing revenue streams by generating new business leads and cross selling to existing clients.
This is job is a brilliant opportunity for you to grow and also on offer is a company car for the successful candidate!
Your responsibilities as a Conference Sales Project Manager:
- You will be prioritising and planning your sales activities to exceed all individual and team targets.
- Attending the company’s events which are usually on a Friday or a Saturday where you will be supporting the on-site logistics.
- Building quality relationships with all decision makers which will help secure stands, sponsorship and advertising revenues.
- Booking in appointments with clients and prospects to then meet with them face to face.
- Account management will be utilised in this role where you would promote our services.
- Your aim is to meet the needs and also exceed any requirements requested by our clients.
- During these events we are often holding, you must represent us in a professional manner.
- Researching your own clients and identifying if they are actual prospects.
What you’ll need to succeed as a Conference Sales Project Manager:
- Must have excellent telephone manner and be well presented.
- A proven track record in B2B sales with experience using a consultative sales approach.
- Highly organised and a good problem solver.
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Must be passionate, have an ambitious drive and also enthusiastic.
- A degree in any subject and/or relevant job experience related to this role.
This role is a permanent job where you’ll be earning a salary between figures of £27,000 to £32,000 which is purely based upon your experience. In addition, you will also be receiving an uncapped bonus and on top of that, a company car. The working hours are from 8:30am to 5:30pm working full time 5 days a week, Monday to Friday.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for then please do not hesitate, apply now! You can apply via email on Jordy@upgraderecruitment.co.uk or give me a call on 020 8780 9922.