An exciting opportunity has opened for an entry level role within a specialist travel company. Do you want to build a career within the travel industry and receive excellent training? This dynamic organisation have grown significantly since starting over 20 years ago and now employ over 50 people in the UK. The company boast specialist knowledge, great customer service and understand each traveller is unique.
Over the years they have expanded and consistently added new products and destinations to their portfolios and are now on the look for a Junior Product Assistant to join their team.
As the successful Product Assistant you will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure that all hotel and resort product contacts are loaded onto the reservations system and website ensuring the fare structure is accurate
- Provides back up for loading cruise product contracts on to the reservations system and website ensuring the fare structure is accurate, when required and as directed by Lead Consultant
- Provides back up for the administration of the air product and ticketing when required
- Validates that the details of the contract provided are correct.
- Prioritises the loading to maximise the commercial opportunity for the firm
- Updates systems in accordance with the contract and on a timely basis.
To be successful in the role you will work in close collaboration with the rest of the product, sales and marketing teams, have a high attention to detail and good IT skills
In return you will receive excellent training and professional development, a starting salary of £18k per annum as well as great working hours of Monday to Friday between 9am - 6pm
If you are interested please call Will @ Upgrade Recruitment 020 8780 9922 or email email@example.com