An incredibly successful, Global Brand based in beautiful offices on the Fulham/Chelsea border are looking for a directors Personal Assistant (PA) to start immediately! This role offering a salary of £30k-£38k plus benefits, is great for an ambitious individual who wants to make an impact.
The company are based in fabulous offices, in southwest London overlooking the river, near public transport. This is a great opportunity for a go-getter Personal Assistant (PA) to support a hard-working team playing a pivotal role in helping the team achieve their goals!
This is a very varied role , with about 30-40% of the time spent out of the office organising Personal bits n bobs for the directors, and is perfect for someone who doesn’t want a fully office -based desk role.
As the successful Personal Assistant (PA) , you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Organising international travel, accommodation, transfers and visas
- Extensive diary management for the directors including arranging all appointments, conference calls and travel
- Processing of correspondence, memos, agendas, minutes, and reports-zero Audio or Shorthand required
- Acting as first point of contact for the Directors and responding to any queries
- Planning cross border meetings, booking meeting rooms and arranging catering
- Assisting with the Director’s personal affairs such as, organisation, nannies, deliveries, and personal matters relating to their home operations (i.e., Bills, tradespeople, etc.) about 35% of the role
- Preparing, typing, and compiling reports and presentations
- Preparing monthly expenses report
- Working with other office’s Executive Assistants
- Responding to letters and emails independently
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and managing follow up
- Sorting, prioritising, and responding to directors electronic mail
- Responsible for maintaining an efficient filing and record keeping system
- Answering all telephone calls and logging of all calls for the directors, including independently managing calls where possible
The ideal Personal Assistant (PA) will have experience in the following:
- Booking international travel including flights, hotels, and transfers,
- Visas, Covid travel requirements
- Managing a busy diary, both work related and personal
- Handling confidential information
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Outstanding communication skills - both written and oral
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually
Whilst this is an immediate start role, we will also consider applications from people on a notice period. You will be in a great working environment as the company offers lovely benefits including, discretionary annual bonus, private Gym (Peloton), free catered daily lunch, summer BBQs, Christmas parties and many more social events. Other benefits can be discussed at interview If this role is for you, please apply or send your CV to Sam at Upgrade Recruitment or call Sam or Liam today!