It has been a challenging few weeks for everyone but here is something to brighten up your day!
A well-established, family run company are looking for a motivated Personal Assistant/Office Administrator to join their exciting team in their beautiful office in a buzzy and sociable part of South West London. Starting immediately, this role, offering a competitive salary of £30K-£36K is perfect for you if you are looking to join a great company in a professional yet fun office environment with no weekend work!
Does this sound like the role for you? If so, please read more!
As the successful Personal Assistant/Office Administrator you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Providing general office administration support.
- Booking and scheduling travel arrangements including transport, accommodation and visas.
- Maintaining and updating databases.
- Producing invoices and statements.
- First point of contact and port of call.
- Assisting with reception duties.
- Processing incoming/outgoing post.
- Monitoring office supplies and processing orders accordingly.
- Handling deliveries.
- Preparing correspondence.
As the successful Administration Assistant you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a Personal Assistant role.
- Confident in dealing with clients over the telephone and face to face with a professional demeanour.
- Typing speed of more than 55 wpm.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Maintain high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritise workloads.
This amazing role is Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.30am with a fantastic salary of £30K+ with lovely benefits the company offers such as, free parking, Summer BBQ’s, Christmas parties and many more social events.
If this role is for you, please email your CV to me & I will be in touch to discuss to opportunity. Due to the high level of applications, there may be a delay in our consultants getting back to you.