We have an exciting opportunity for a Personal Assistant or Office Manager to join a Boutique Finance house, based in lovely offices in South-West London. The successful individual will be acting as part PA, part Office Manager, and part Company Secretary, so previous experience of working as a Personal Assistant, Office Manager or Company Secretary is ideal. This is a fully-immersive position in fast-growing, young organisation with plenty of scope for personal development.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diary management, arranging all appointments, conference calls and Booking international travel and additional PA Duties, as required.
- Attending board meetings, taking minutes, preparation and circulation of board-packs
- Providing full secretarial and administrative support to the management team and senior executives, including processing company and senior executive expenses.
- General Office Manager Duties, ordering stationary & supplies, filing and record-keeping, company expenses, petty cash.
- Overseeing employee records ,inductions and relevant paperwork
- Company Secretarial duties, new company and LLP formations, officer appointments, maintaining and filing statutory returns at companies’ house.
- Liaising with the company auditors and lawyer on relevant matters
We are looking for a team player ,with great people skills who is confident in dealing with Clients at all levels, someone who can manage heavy workloads, whilst remaining calm under pressure. In return the successful candidate will be joining a great company, in a fun and hardworking environment.
This is a wonderful opportunity in a dynamic company, so apply here today! Send your CV through to email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8780 9922.