Are you a dynamic Personal Assistant ready to make the move into a fast-moving international business? Do you feel you could do with an extra challenge than your current role is providing?
We are looking to hire an exceptional Personal Assistant to work alongside a widely respected company Director for a fast growth company that employs 1000 people across the globe. Does this sound like a challenge you are up for?
As the successful Personal Assistant you will have the following key job responsibilities & attributes:
- A master organiser – dealing with a high volume of incoming requests, prioritising the requests and juggling as required
- A strong personality – affable as a gatekeeper, but not to be walked over
- Solutions thinker – pro actively finding solutions to daily issues without the need for supervision or direction
- Admin whizz – strong MS Word, Outlook, Excel etc
- Initiative – to send group wide emails and reports with limited instructions
- Great communicator – across all levels
- Diary management
- Booking International Travel
You will be well looked after, with 25 days holiday, pension & healthcare schemes, employee referral schemes, a dedicated in house learning and development department and many other benefits!
If you’ve read this far and are still confident you have what it takes to cut-it in an extremely fast paced environment please apply! The best way is to call Rupert @ Upgrade Recruitment; telephone number is available on the website. Alternatively send an email or apply through the job board!