A large public sector organisation is looking for an articulate, knowledgeable, and experienced Parking Appeals Officer to join their growing team. You will have a passion for excellent customer service and supplying solutions whilst hitting recovery targets. You may already have experience in a similar role outside of London and now with Working from Home, often you can work this role from anywhere in the UK.
Successful applicants will receive full training AND support to be conducted in person followed by a very flexible offer of WFH.
As the successful Parking Appeals Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Responding and processing parking appeals cases in line with company policies & legislation.
- Ensuring parking appeals are answered efficiently hitting Customer reply targets.
- Attending tribunal hearings and representing the organisation in a positive manner.
- Administering the recovery of outstanding debt and hitting collection targets.
- Contributing to ongoing process and policy improvement.
- Ensuring all appeals are handled with the utmost level of customer service and professionalism.
As the new Parking Appeals Officer, the ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience working as a Parking Officer/Parking Appeals Officer/ Challenges & Compliance Officer/Civil Enforcement Officer
- You will have a working knowledge of Parking Legislations. Specifically - TMA 2004, Road Traffic Act 1991, London Local Authorities Act 2000 and Code of Practice on Civil Parking & Traffic Enforcement.
- Have a track record of providing excellent customer service in a similar environment.
- Be a strong communicator (both written & verbal) with a systematic approach to work.
Salary, Benefits & Working Hours:
In return you will receive a competitive salary from £16 per hour and Holiday Pay dependant on experience. Additionally, you will be entitled to a generous holiday allowance, pension scheme, new tech scheme, season ticket loans, discounts at your favourite restaurants/shops and loads of learning & development opportunities.
This is a full-time role working Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm (36 hours per week). Training will be 100% office based (2 weeks), upon completion of this there will be hybrid-working options.
If this role is for you, please email your CV to us & we will be in touch to discuss the opportunity. We welcome all applicants! However, due to the high level of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.