An independent consultancy who provide expert advice on employee benefits for companies and wealth management for individuals are looking to hire a Wealth Manager / Paraplanner to join their team in SW London.
The company have experienced quick growth over the past five or six years as a result of the success of the corporate side of the business, which has benefited from outstanding levels of service at a fair price for their clients.
As the successful Paraplanner/Wealth Manager you will be responsible for supporting and growing the Wealth Management business, and have a proven ability to build client relationships, research investments and support campaigns.
- Prepare quarterly investment report and market summaries for publishing
- Keep records of portfolio performance (for use in quarterly reports).
- To prepare and propose changes for the firm’s quarterly tactical asset allocations for discussion. This should follow the firm’s investment methodology.
- Research and give feedback on new investment opportunities.
- Meeting clients alongside an adviser to conduct annual reviews.
- Educate clients and answer questions about investment options and potential risks as necessary
- Preparing suitability letters and annual wealth management reviews.
- Ensure client records are up to date
- Monitor clients’ accounts and determine if changes are needed to improve account performance or to accommodate life changes, such as getting married or having children
- Fund switching and rebalancing of client portfolios.
- Maintain knowledge of changes in investment legislation and ensure this is adhered to.
In return you will be offered great exposure, a salary of £30k per annum + quarterely bonuses.
The role is Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm and there is some flexibility with working from home for the right person