Upgrade Recruitment are seeking for an ambitious and dynamic individual to join a company that’s based in an accessible part of West London. The role we are recruiting is for a Paralegal to join their dynamic team within this striving company. You will be joining their busy London office and would have to undertake various responsibilities.
The main responsibility for this role will be to be drafting documents of trusts and wills. The successful candidate will have the amazing opportunity of being able to manage projects that will assist in the expansion for the firm and being a part of the business development process.
As the new Paralegal you’ll be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for carrying out office administrative duties which will include writing letters and billings.
- Arranging case files and also attending court inquests when required.
- You will be providing support to both barristers and solicitors as you will be playing an important role within their legal team.
- Will be responsible for proofreading documents and also writing up documents drafts.
- Scheduling meetings, responding to telephone queries and classifying diaries.
- Will be required to construct relationships with clients and also networking with clients as you’ll be offering legal assistance.
- You will write reports and also conduct any legal research.
- You will be dealing with wills of clients
- You’re responsible for taking in witness statements and also attending any meetings once you are acquainted with the responsibilities.
To be successful as the new Paralegal you will:
- Must have a Law Degree/CILEx/LPC, or equivalent qualification
- Experience in either estate planning and will drafting
- Have excellent attention to detail and accurateness
- Will need to have great skills in building relationships with clients
- Must have solid computer skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel)
- Have an outgoing personality and a team player attitude
This Paralegal job is paying a salary of £22,000 to £25,000 per annum which is depending on experience. In addition you will also greatly be provided the opportunity of further education being sponsored by the company! The working hours are from Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:15pm.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for then please do not hesitate, apply now! You can apply via email on Jordy@upgraderecruitment.co.uk or better yet give me a call on 020 8780 9922