A highly successful chelsea-based international company are looking for a motivated PA to join a fantastic market leading team in their amazing, buzzing offices close to public transport, near the river in chelsea, South West London. This immediate start role, offering a salary of £24K-£26K, is perfect for someone who is looking to expand and develop their skills as a PA in a professional environment as the role will offer outstanding support, training and an opportunity for progression.
As the successful PA you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Diary management.
- Organising international travel, accommodation, transport and visas.
- Planning cross border meetings, booking meeting rooms and arranging catering as required.
- Preparing, typing and compiling reports and presentations.
- Minute taking in meetings.
- Preparing monthly expense reports.
- Scheduling and handling workshops and events.
The ideal candidate will have some experience in the following:
- Previous PA experience.
- Handling confidential information.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload.
- The capability to maintain strong relationships with senior partners, colleagues and internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually.
This outstanding role is Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.30am with a fantastic salary of £24K-£26K. You will have access to a team performance bonus and the lovely benefits the company offers such as, Summer BBQ’s, Christmas parties and many more social events. If this role is for you, please apply or and send your CV to Sam@upgraderecruitment.co.uk or give me a call on 020 8780 9922.