Do you want to work locally on a part-time basis? Do you have some exposure to marketing and social media? A membership organisation in South West London requires a Part Time Marketing Assistant to join their small office team. The successful membership organisation has been established over 25 years.
As the successful Marketing Assistant you will be working 3 days a week between 9am – 5pm and will have the following key responsibilities:
- Promoting the organisations membership, training courses and conferences
- Researching and promoting new contacts with a view to expanding the society’s membership and training take up
- Extending the network of companies and institutions who join as corporate members
- Promoting sponsorship opportunities
- Maintaining and updating contact lists
- Drafting promotional materials
- Promoting the organisation at external events
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Writing social media posts on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Preparing reports including analytics reports
To be successful in the role you will ideally live locally to Putney, have experience using marketing platforms such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite and other marketing tools.
Days of work: 3 days a week to fit in with the company requirements, 9am – 5pm
Salary: Negotiable DOE, pro rata'd for 3 days a week
Upgrade Recruitment is an independent, award winning recruitment consultancy based in Putney, we specialise in Office, Finance, Sales & Marketing positions across Putney and South West London. Please get in touch with us to discuss a range of part time and full time opportunities.