A quintessentially British retailer is looking to hire a very talented and ambitious Operations Manager to join their fast growing business. The company have been running for about four years and have experienced unprecedented growth in this period. The role is an opportunity for someone who wants to grow their career by taking ownership for the performance of the Operations team.
Reporting directly into the Head of Operations you will be responsible for the overall day-to-day management and performance of the Ops tea, ensuring exceptional service is delivered in the most lean and cost effective way.
Are you looking to grow a career in an exciting and expanding business?
Fed up of not being able to make an impact in your current company?
Can you show strong data analysis skills?
As the successful Operations & Insight Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Day-to day line management and motivation of the Operations & Insight Team to ensure the operational team members deliver effectively against our operational processes
- Supporting the Head of Operations & Insight with the implementation of all strategic operational and supply chain initiatives
- Managing suppliers against their agreed SLA’s to ensure minimal impact to customers
- Day-to-day monitoring and development of the processes and KPIs to ensure we remain in a continuous improvement state
- Getting to the root causes of any operational and/ or data issues and proactively seeking, recommending and implementing resolutions and improvements
- Handling and resolving operational cases and escalations in line with company policy
- The completion of team member appraisals including identifying and developing talent/ identifying and handling underperformance in line with company policy
- Management of the recruitment, selection, induction, training and ongoing skills development of your team
- Provide accurate management information on the team and functions performance
- Leading monthly meetings with the team to feedback on theirs and the business’ performance
- Recording and monitoring hours, timekeeping, attendance, holiday, and sickness
The company are offering an opportunity to manage a rapidly expanding team, the chance to build out the team beneath you with the aim to rise to senior management level within 2 years.
Salary: £35-42k DOE
Monday to Friday: 9am – 5.30pm
To express your interest please contact Rupert @ Upgrade Recruitment, contact details can be found on the Upgrade Recruitment website