A large and well respected publishing house based in SW London are looking to hire an Operations Administrator to join their team on a 3 month FTC to start in early November 2016
There will be contact with members of staff at all levels, external contractors and suppliers, and members of the general public.
- Act as a point of contact for individual clients, including regular client visits.
- Continually improve customer service.
- Support reception ensuring we meet agreed service levels.
- Maintain and enhance working relationships with Service Partners.
- Ensure a smooth interface to deliver the highest possible standards to the customer.
- Undertake specific duties relevant to site operation including Meeting Room Management co-ordination, ID preparation, and administration.
- Manage courier/taxi/travel request and ensure all request are logged/tracked as per company guidelines.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and events.
- Cross-train other members of the office services team
- Cross-train in other areas of the office services team so that you have an understanding of other roles and are able to assist in cases of sickness/holiday
- Accurately follow wider office services procedures
Monday to Friday: 9am - 5.30pm