Offline Marketing Executive: International Travel Company
Are you a budding marketing executive who is looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for travel and want to join an internationally renowned tour operator, who offer a nurturing and dynamic environment? Then look no further as your perfect role is here!
A marketing team of vibrant self-starters wants you to become the newest member of the group and make an impact from day one as a Marketing Executive!
For 20 years, this tour operator has been at the pinnacle of their market and are going from strength-to-strength making acquisitions left, right and centre! Due to this growth, they are now seeking another Marketing Executive to join their team of 10.
As the successful Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- Developing B2C Direct Marketing campaigns
- Creative pioneering advertising across offline platforms
- Developing copy for: direct marketing, adverts, emails, radio and TV commercials and plenty more exciting channels
- Executing all aspects of the agreed high-volume direct marketing plan
- Working with external suppliers on direct marketing campaigns
- Supporting PR and media liaison opportunities
- Using analytics to evaluate campaign success
- Assisting with budget management
To be the successful in this role you will need to have:
- A minimum of 18 months in Direct Marketing
- Experience in writing copy
- Experience of proof-reading and editing
- Budget management experience
- A flexible and adaptable attitude to work
- The ability to multitask and work independently
- A willingness to attend off-site PR and marketing events
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing marketing team which will nurture you and help you grow in your career. As well, if you're local to SW London and sick of commuting in to Central London then this would be a fantastic move for you.
If you would like to discuss the position please drop me an email on liam @ upgrade recruitment . co .uk for a chat about the role!