A high profile, prestigious, well-established, company are looking for a motivated Office/Stock Administrator to join their busy team in their beautiful offices in South West London. Starting immediately, the role is based in a fully Covid-compliant office. This is an exciting opportunity for a go-getting office/stock administrator who looking for the next step in their career.
Offering a competitive salary of up to £26K plus annual bonuses, this role is perfect if you are looking to join a great company in a professional yet fun office environment with no weekend work!
Does this sound like the job for you? If so, please read more & apply today!
As the successful Office/Stock Administrator, you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Answering the telephone - assisting customers with enquiries and orders.
- Responding to orders, emails, and enquiries from clients.
- Fulfilling customer orders and co-ordinating despatches.
- Assisting the showroom customers with their enquiries and purchases.
- Stock checks and stock control, including organising the stock room, putting stock and deliveries away.
- Liaising with the factory, couriers, and other suppliers.
- Updating and maintaining website content for SEO purposes.
- General office administration using Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Fulfilment of urgent press and sample requests.
- General support to Sales & Marketing teams.
As the successful Office/Stock Administrator, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a Stock Administrator role.
- Confident in dealing with clients over the telephone and face to face with a professional demeanour.
- Previous experience of managing stock and counting stock.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Maintain high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritise workloads.
Office hours are Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.30am with a fantastic salary of up to £26K plus bonuses, with lovely benefits the company offers such as, Summer BBQ’s, Christmas parties and many more social events.
If this role is for you, please email your CV to me & I will be in touch to discuss to opportunity. Sadly, due to the high level of applications, only successful application will be acknowledged, However don’t be disheartened from applying for similar future roles.