Are you looking for your next step as a PA or office administrator? Tired of commuting into the city and want to work closer to home?
We are currently hiring for an experienced office manager to lead the day to day operations of a global company in the heart of SW London. This role is fantastic for someone who is perhaps looking for a return to work or more flexible hours as the role will be Monday - Thursday.
About the Role
Your key responsibilities as the successful PA/ Office Manager will be:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office from top to bottom
- Organising the directors diaries, arranging meetings
- Arranging and scheduling travel arrangements and accommodation for directors
- Deal with any correspondence and telephone queries
- General duties such as greating visitors, dealing with deliveries and managing weekly orders
- Assisting the director in financial administration and invoice filing
The ideal skills and experience:
- Experience in a similar role as a PA/ Office Administrator
- Highly organised with an ability to multitask
- Confidence to work independently using own initiative
- Excellent telephone manner
Pay, hours and benefits
- Pay will be £25 ,000 - £30,000 for a 4 day week.
- Hours are Monday - Friday 9- 5:30
- Company laptop, pension scheme and other fantastic benefits
If you would like to register your interest in the role please contact Will at Upgrade Recruitment, or apply directly