Amazing role working 4 days a week Monday to Thursday either working 9am to 5pm or flexible hours (10am to 4pm, 9am to 4pm or 9am to 3pm) based in Putney, South West London. Reporting to the CEO, the Office Manager (OM) is responsible for the day to day management of the offices activities, its offices, its financial and legal responsibilities and its staff. The company offer amazing benefits
The main responsibilities of the Office Manager are:
- Help to maintain an enthusiastic and positive attitude amongst the staff.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures and office administrative systems
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- Keeping personnel records
- Liaise with staff on general day to day issues
- Discussing problems with staff
- Arranging training for staff
- Manage all staff related HR situations.
- Arranging travel, meetings and appointments for GM
- Book transport and accommodation
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- Managing office budgets
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Attending meetings as part of the senior management
- Insurances. To put in place legally required and commercial insurance for the staff and company equipment.
- Oversee the implementation of procedures for cash deposits, budget control and achieving good value for the members.
- Managing payroll changes with GM
- Manage various outsourced contracts and keep running control of payments made and how much money (payments & receipts) is left on the contracts
- Liaise with staff regarding travel; manage and control business travel budgets and costs.
- Operate yearly salary and performance review
- Reviewing and implementing the company's health and safety policy
- Report monthly, or as necessary, to the GM on study progress, issues etc.,
The Finance Office reports to the Office Manager and therefore some experience of staff management is re9uired. To some extent the OM is an overseeing Manager in respect of HR issues for all staff and some experience and awareness in this area is desirable.
Admin environment - experience in Microsoft Office
4 day a week with possibility of extending to 5 days with a home-based day on Friday's With some experience of booking keeping not essential and prepared to learn
Salary £30,000 to £34,000 pro rata.