An international membership organisation is looking for an Office Manager, to join their friendly team.
Based in their offices near Victoria station, with some home-working options, this Office Manager position is pivotal supporting the management team and senior director. This Office Manager is a busy role and will appeal to someone who likes to have a varied job, across all departments including Recruitment and Induction, Payroll and HR, Facilities and IT , Data Management and IT. There are great opportunities to Identify, initiate develop, and implement new policies and procedures and to take the lead in key projects within the organisation, and so make a real impact within the organisation and so taking your career to the next level!
If this interests you, then look no further as the new Office Manager could be you! Apply today!
As the new Office Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The day-to-day running of the office (incl, HR, Payroll, IT and facilities)
- Managing the office’s HR procedures (policies, appraisals, holiday/sickness records, training)
- Be responsible for overseeing the organization’s staff recruitment & Inductions
- Lead company’s Data Protection, GDPR & Health and Safety Policies
- Ensuring Membership CRM & information systems are up to date.
- Champion the company’s IT systems, ensuring all hardware/software/cloud-solutions issues are dealt with effectively and protected against Fraud
- 1 direct report: Executive Assistant.
What you will need to be successful as the new Office Manager:
- A proven track record in successfully managing a busy office.
- Evidence of managing a small team (1-3 people).
- Proven ability of covering multiple office management tasks (HR, IT support, admin & policy)
- Experience of managing supplier delivery and contracts.
- A proficient user of MS Office packages.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Experience in managing electronic & physical manual systems.
- A HR qualification is desirable but not essential.
- If you have experience working in a similar role within a membership organisation, or academic Institution, that too is desirable but not essential
Salary & Benefits:
In return you will earn a salary of £35- £40k per annum + Benefits, dependent on experience. You will also receive extensive benefits which can be discussed upon application.
To Apply: I can be reached via email, please send your CV to apply for the role. Due to the high volumes of applications received, unfortunately we will only be able to respond to those who have been shortlisted for the vacancy.