A high profile, prestigious, well-established, company are looking for a motivated Office Administrator to join their busy team in their beautiful offices in Southwest London. Starting immediately, the role is based in a fully Covid-compliant office. This is an exciting opportunity for a go-getting office administrator who looking for the next step in their career.
Offering a competitive salary of up to £28K plus annual bonuses, this role is perfect if you are looking to join a great company in a professional yet fun office environment with no weekend work!
Does this sound like the job for you? If so, please read more & apply today!
As the successful Office Administrator, you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Account management of orders for UK and international clients.
- Assisting customers with enquiries and orders.
- Responding to orders, emails, and enquiries from clients.
- Fulfilling customer orders and co-ordinating Courier despatches.
- Generating and checking invoices for customers.
- Sending customer invoices and chasing payments where necessary.
- Liaising with the manufacturers, couriers, and other suppliers.
- Updating and maintaining company website content.
- General office administration using Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Fulfilment of urgent press and sample requests.
- General support to Sales & Marketing teams.
As the successful Office Administrator, ideally, you will have the following skills and experience:
Previous experience in a Sales Support or Administration role.
- Confident in dealing with clients over the telephone and face to face.
- Experience of Account & Stock Management.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of CRM’S.
- Maintain high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
Office hours are Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.30am with a fantastic salary of up to £28K plus bonuses, with lovely benefits the company offers such as, Summer BBQ’s, Christmas parties and many more social events.
If this role is for you, please email your CV to me & I will be in touch to discuss to opportunity. Sadly, due to the high level of applications, only successful application will be acknowledged, However don’t be disheartened from applying for similar future roles.