*Office Administrator *£20k-£22k per annum + Amazing Benefits *Vibrant & Successful Financial Services Business *Offices in a Lovely Area of SW London
For a number of years, this multi-award winning and trusted Financial Services business have been impressing their clients by providing innovative commercial solutions. Due to company expansion, they are now looking for you to become their new Office Administrator. You will play a key role in the smooth running of day-to-day operations!
As the successful Office Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Contacting new clients and onboarding them onto the system.
- Ensuring correct compliance regulations are met (GDPR).
- Reviewing client feedback on the system and helping to improve user experience.
- Liaising with colleagues and submitting new requests for platform improvements, for staff/clients/subcontractors.
- Completing platform testing across different offerings and submitting amendment requests.
- Ensure user guides for the team and clients are kept up to date.
- Contacting all new starters to explain our services and the registration processes.
- Run the appropriate checks when required before adding information to system.
- Deal with all registration form queries that occur.
- Add all new registration information to the system.
- Send all reference numbers to clients by the appropriate deadlines.
To be successful as the new Office Administrator you will:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience working in an admin support role.
- Be a problem solver, quick thinker & team player.
- Have a good working knowledge of MS Office Packages.
Salary & Benefits: In return you will receive a salary of £20k-£22k per annum as well as: 25 days holiday and 1 extra per quarter for 100% attendance, discretionary annual bonus scheme, competitive pension contribution, free lunches on special occasions and a corporate box at one of the World’s most famous sports stadiums!
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 10am-7pm.
To Apply: Please send me your CV via email to email@example.com. If shortlisted for the role we will be in touch with a phone call. Due to high number of applications we receive and the fact all of our consultants are working from home, unfortunately we will not be able to respond to every applicant.